- Getting Started
- Tour the Interface
- Tour the Layers
- JMARS Video Tutorials
- Lat/Lon Grid Layer
- Map Scalebar
- Crater Counting
- Shape Layer
- Advanced/Custom Maps
- Graphic/Numeric Maps
- Custom Map Sharing
- HiRISE Anaglyph
- HiRISE DTM
- CRISM Stamp Layer
- Region of Interest
- THEMIS Planning
- Release Notes
- Video Tutorials
- Viewing THEMIS VIS Coverage
- Displaying the Main View in 3D
- Finding THEMIS Observation Opportunities
- Submitting a THEMIS Region of Interest
- Loading a Custom Map
- Viewing TES Data in JMARS
- Using the Shape Layer
- Shape Layer: Selecting a non-default column for circle-radius
- Shape Layer: Selecting a non-default column for fill-color
- Shape Layer: Add a Map Sampling Column
- Shape Layer: Adding a new color column based on the values of a radius column
- Shape Layer: Using Expressions
- Using JMARS for MSIP
- Download JMARS
- Open Source
This release includes updated nomenclature data, an option to disable the panner view, TES context import/export options, several fixes to restoring saved JMARS sessions, and a number of other stability and rendering fixes.
- The View menu has a new option to disable the panner, remembered in $HOME/jmars/jmars.config, and in session files. The panner is still on by default.
- Replaced the default Java icon displayed in the Mac OS X dock with the JMARS application icon.
- Fixed session restore logic so a problem in one layer should not interfere with restoring the other layers.
- Added table search to the shape layer: sort on the column of interest and just start typing. It handles numbers and strings in an intuitive way. To start over, just wait a few seconds,
- or press the escape key.
- Fixed intermittent issues restoring shape layers if they included ESRI shapefiles.
- Fixed several stability issues in the shape layer script functionaltiy.
- Updated the nomenclature data from the USGS Gazeteer.
- Fixed issue with accent characters not showing up properly in labels and descriptions.
- Fixed bug 1690: nomenclature landmark type selection list had wrong label.
- Fixed some rendering exceptions.
- Added import/export/removal of user defined TES Contexts to make it easier to manage and share TES contexts.
- TES layer now stores more cache on disk.
- Fixed issue restoring TES sessions.
Lon/Lat Grid Layer
- Fixed issue where a restored Grid Layer was missing its settings options in the layer manager.
- Fixed issue restoring map layers that use stamp layers.
- Fixed issue where PBT and CTX images included black areas that were not real data.