- Getting Started
- Tour the Interface
- Tour the Layers
- JMARS Video Tutorials
- Lat/Lon Grid Layer
- Map Scalebar
- Crater Counting
- Shape Layer
- Advanced/Custom Maps
- Graphic/Numeric Maps
- Custom Map Sharing
- HiRISE Anaglyph
- HiRISE DTM
- CRISM Stamp Layer
- Region of Interest
- THEMIS Planning
- Investigate Layer
- Landing Site Layer
- Release Notes
- Video Tutorials
- Viewing THEMIS VIS Coverage
- Displaying the Main View in 3D
- Finding THEMIS Observation Opportunities
- Submitting a THEMIS Region of Interest
- Loading a Custom Map
- Viewing TES Data in JMARS
- Using the Shape Layer
- Shape Layer: Intersect, Merge, and Subtract polygons from each other
- Shape Layer: Selecting a non-default column for circle-radius
- Shape Layer: Selecting a non-default column for fill-color
- Shape Layer: Add a Map Sampling Column
- Shape Layer: Adding a new color column based on the values of a radius column
- Shape Layer: Using Expressions
- Using JMARS for MSIP
- Introduction to SHARAD Radargrams
- JMARS Shortcut Keys
- JMARS Data Submission
- Download JMARS
- Open Source
|Release Earth: 2016-12-09||Fri, 2016-12-09||
Version 3.6.5 has been released for JMARS. The version includes the following changes for the SHARAD Layer:
Added the following additions to the SHARAD Layer:
|Release Earth: 2016-10-26||Wed, 2016-10-26||
Version 3.6.3 has been released for JMARS.
There are new shape file tools available:
To Update from JMARS:
|Release Earth: 2016-10-12||Wed, 2016-10-12||
Version 3.6.2 has been released for JMARS.
Create shapes from stamp outlines:
A bug fix:
|Release 2016-10-06||Thu, 2016-10-06||
Version 3.6.1 has been released for J-Earth/JMARS.
A bug fix:
|Release Earth: 2014-09-19||Fri, 2014-09-19||
Version 3.1.6 has been released for JMARS.
|Release Earth: 2013-06-07||Fri, 2013-06-07||
J-Earth has been updated to 3.0.4. Check out some of the new updates!
Updated features include:
- minor change that will allow users to use Body->reset layers to reset layers to JMARS default/startup...
|Release Earth: 2013-04-12||Fri, 2013-04-12||
Update JMARS to the 3.0.2 version.
How do you do it?
|Release earth: 2013-03-05||Tue, 2013-03-05||
It's been nearly a year since the last official (non-beta) release of JMARS, but boy do we have some new stuff for you now! We've made so many improvements that we're calling this new version JMARS 3.0. This new version supersedes all previous versions...
|Release earth-20100920||Mon, 2010-09-20||
This release adds some exciting new features. JMARS now automatically saves its current state once a minute, and you can restore the last state when logging in. The map window can now be saved to a TIFF or JPEG2000 file. The function keys can be used...
|Release Earth-20100512||Wed, 2010-05-12||
This release addresses numerous user interface issues, extends KML and CSV support, includes a lookup table operator to aid in symbolizing shape files, and adds a threshold operation to hide pixels above, at, or below some pixel value.