- Getting Started
- Tour the Interface
- Tour the Layers
- JMARS Video Tutorials
- Lat/Lon Grid Layer
- Map Scalebar
- Crater Counting
- Shape Layer
- Advanced/Custom Maps
- Graphic/Numeric Maps
- Custom Map Sharing
- HiRISE Anaglyph
- HiRISE DTM
- CRISM Stamp Layer
- Region of Interest
- THEMIS Planning
- Investigate Layer
- Landing Site Layer
- Release Notes
- Video Tutorials
- Viewing THEMIS VIS Coverage
- Displaying the Main View in 3D
- Finding THEMIS Observation Opportunities
- Submitting a THEMIS Region of Interest
- Loading a Custom Map
- Viewing TES Data in JMARS
- Using the Shape Layer
- Shape Layer: Intersect, Merge, and Subtract polygons from each other
- Shape Layer: Selecting a non-default column for circle-radius
- Shape Layer: Selecting a non-default column for fill-color
- Shape Layer: Add a Map Sampling Column
- Shape Layer: Adding a new color column based on the values of a radius column
- Shape Layer: Using Expressions
- Using JMARS for MSIP
- JMARS Shortcut Keys
- JMARS Data Submission
- Download JMARS
- Open Source
|Release 3.6.2||Wed, 2016-10-12||
Version 3.6.2 has been released for JMARS.
Create shapes from stamp outlines:
Additional functionality for SHARAD:...
|Release 3.6.1||Thu, 2016-10-06||
Version 3.6.1 has been released for JMARS.
A bug fix:
|Release 3.5.3||Thu, 2016-04-14||
Version 3.5.3 has been released for JMARS.
To Update from JMARS:
|Release Version 3.4.0||Mon, 2016-02-22||
Version 3.4.0 has been released for JMARS.
|Release Version 3.1.5||Fri, 2014-09-19||
Version 3.1.6 has been released for JMARS.
|Release Version 126.96.36.199||Fri, 2014-06-20||
There is now a 188.8.131.52 update available. This release is for a bug fix that was found in the last update
To Update from JMARS:
|Release Version 3.1.4||Thu, 2014-06-19||
Update to JMARS 3.1.4
Version 3.1.4 has been released for JMARS. This release has several new LROC (Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter Camera) maps that have been added to the Luna body.
There have been several maps added to...
|Release Version 3.1.3||Tue, 2014-06-10||
Update to JMARS 3.1.3
|Release 3.1.1||Tue, 2014-04-01||
There has been a bug fix. It is recommended that you update to JMARS 3.1.1.
You can manually update by going to the "Help" tab in JMARS and then select the "Check Updates". JMARS will do a quick check to see if you have the latest available...
|Release 3.1||Mon, 2014-03-17||
Update to JMARS 3.1
There's a brand new version of JMARS available for download from jmars.asu.edu, or for update from an existing JMARS installation.