The JMARS user interface has a number of functions and properties that may be of interest to advanced users. These features are explained in the following pages:
- Users can save the state of their entire JMARS session to a file for later use.
- Users can save the state of individual JMARS layers to a file for later use.
- JMARS has multiple fields where users can either input or display a time. This page describes the various supported time formats
- By default, JMARS displays maps in a simple cylindrical projection, which is described on this page.
- This page describes how JMARS can be driven by command-line input.